The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the website;
- information, such as your e-mail address, when you register on our site;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you write to set up subscriptions to our emails and / or newsletters;
- information you write while using the services on our website;
- information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information related to everything you buy, services you use or transactions you make through our website, including name, address, phone number, email address;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administer our website and our business;
- customize our website for you;
- enable the use of the services available on our website;
- send products purchased through our website;
- provide services acquired through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders;
- send non-marketing commercial communications;
- send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- send our newsletters by e-mail, if you have requested them (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- deal with questions and complaints made by you or about you in relation to our website;
- keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website's private messaging service);
If you send us personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you have granted us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and adjusted through the use of privacy controls on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- in relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or contemplating selling); and
- to any person that we reasonably believe can request a court or other competent authority to disclose that personal information, when, in our reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or authority will order the disclosure of that personal information.
Except as set out in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or send for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
Retention of personal information
- This section defines our data retention policies and procedures, designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept any longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal data:
- insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential litigation; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all of your personal information provided on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- It recognizes that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- The customer is responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our site).
We may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
You can ask us for any personal information we hold about you.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may expressly agree to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will offer you the opportunity not to allow the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to include all use cases for Cookies on the website to recognize a computer when a user accesses the website / track users while they browse the website / allow the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the website / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalize the website for each user / target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe objective (s) ;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.